Monday, March 19, 2012

Toy Hunters

I still adore Toys! I am a child at heart and an 80's/90's nostalgia fanatic. You will find plenty of that nostalgia in this blog as it goes on. Anyways, being without cable t.v, I enjoy going over to mom and dad's house, just so I can click around and find shows I never knew existed on one of their 500 something channels.
 Well I stumbled upon the Travel channel this past Saturday night. There is a new show that just got picked up for a full season called Toy Hunters. It's all about this guy Jordan Hembrough's quest to find rare collectible toys! Jordan has been a buyer and seller of toys for over 20 years, so he's my kinda guy (plus he's kinda cute)


So far there has only been the pilot episode, but as I said before, more are to come! Stay tuned to the Travel Channel to see when it comes back on. I know I will!


Other news/blogs I found on the subject:
Jordan Hembrough's 7 rarest toy finds
Cincinnati.com's article about the show
YouBentMyWookie.com's interview with Jordan
CoolandCollected.com's recap and review of the first episode
a Toy Hunter podcast
What others are saying about the show on getglue.com


No comments:

Post a Comment